Wednesday, 14 December 2011

I Am Looking Forward To Being A Multi-Millionaire CEO By The Age Of 30 - Kevin Tita

With the year 2011 coming to and end, ReplayTunes Magazine reached out to multiple award winning rapper Kevin Tita to know what his plans are for next year and what fans, admirers and the media should expect from him in 2012. The rapper who has been named one of the Nigerian Music Industry's online phenomenons  said he is looking forward to making his first million naira and starting up a soft drink production company. In his words:
"This year has been full of glits and glamours for me, that does not mean some failures and disappointments did not happen but I am celebrating every single victory given to me by God this year. Next year will be even greater by God's special grace. I am looking forward to all the big collaborations and shows that's been planned out for me by my record label, theres also this major thing I'm gonna shock everyone with and that is my own soft drinks production company which will be named KEVITA JUICE & BITES. I'm not saying much as for now but when it starts happening the media will be the first to know. I'm looking forward to being a multi-millionaire before I'm 30 years of age"

Kevin Tita has steadily kept a high profile in the northern Nigerian entertainment scene. He has to his credits 6 songs that reached the No.1 spot on various radio stations plus other songs that made it to the top 10 (including featured songs) making an over all of 17 songs that has charted so far. He got signed to BabyLynn Entertainment in 2010 and recently won two awards at the Young Marshals Awards 2011 where he carted home two plaques for Best New Artist and Inspirational Song Of The Year. He has appeared and performed in over 200 concerts since the beginning of his career and interviewed on 13 radio  stations, 26 websites and 7 magazines. You would say ..... What A Profile?

In addition to being a musician, Kevin is also a student of the Nigerian AirForce Institute Of Technology where he is currently studying Supply Management. He is currently writing songs for his yet to be debut album "Man On The Scene" and in preparation for the album's release, he has released  a promotional single "Ahead Of My Game" which is produced and features vocal contributions from fast rising producer T-Izze who has produced songs for big names like 2Face Idibia, Naeto C, Banky W, Sould Sultan, Elphlex, Asa and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ReplayTunes Radio